Other forms of art or design that does not fall under any other category will be linked here.
- 4th Year Thesis: This will be a series of posts about the development of my thesis for 4th year. The posts will consist of development of the concept from 3rd year into actual execution in 4th year.
- Constellations: A story-telling project about the Greek island of Hydra combining digital media and traditional story-telling methods. This was a collaboration between OCADu and ASFA. (2015)
- 255 Shades of Grey: A Processing sketch that cycles through 255 shades of grey. It being a quick play-on 50 Shade of Grey. (2015)
- Film Night: A movie showing of the classic, The Living Machine, and what happens when worlds collide. An interactive theatre/LARP experience that was put on in December 2014. (2014)
- Marry Me! Engagement Ring Dispenser: Marry Me! is for the polygamist on the go who sees the next love of their life. See that new love? Don’t despair! An engagement ring is within reach. This was a project where I brought an object from the future into the present. It was made using the card game prompts from The Thing From the Future. (2014)
- Sketchbook Tag: An on-going art project to find out what is truly important to artists. (started 2014)
- Will I Pass?: The Will I Pass? Machine was designed to tell future students whether they would pass or fail an assignment or test, revolutionizing the marking landscape for teachers. (2014)
- Loves Me Not: A Processing sketch to remind people that sometimes the answer to a question is not the what’s important in life. (2013)
- Who Are You?: A Processing sketch that was created after a thought I had about racism, segregation and conformity. (2013)
- Elements: A Processing sketch created with Emma Burkeitt, Brenner Pacelli and Alanna Predko that has 4 objects communicating and interacting with each other. (2013)
- Mandala: A Processing sketch that creates a looped mandala animation. (2013)